An international team of scientists has uncovered the earliest modern human burial in Africa – changing what we know about social behaviors in Homo sapiens - and a researcher at the University of South Florida (USF) has helped use 3D and advanced imaging technologies to bring the 78,000-year-old remains of a child back to life.
- USF researcher explains process — and meaning — of finding 78,000-year-old burial site
- What’s next for Tampa’s historic buildings?
- You Can Run From Archaeology, but You Can’t Hide
- Researcher visualizes discovery of oldest human burial in Africa made by international team of scientists
- Nature: Interred in Africa